SAYouth Mobi is a mobile platform aimed at empowering and connecting youth in South Africa. It provides access to information and resources on education and training, job and career opportunities, health and wellness, and community development initiatives. Users can also access a range of services such as career counselling, skills development, and mentorship programs. Overall, the goal of SAYouth Mobi is to support youth in realizing their full potential and contributing positively to the development of their communities and the country as a whole.
An employment network that helps South African youth find jobs and learning opportunities in their area is SAYouth Mobi. Through a range of services and work readiness training opportunities, it provides 100% free help and resources to young unemployed people in South Africa.
In order to support young people and unemployed youth, SAYouth Mobi brings together a range of partners within and outside of government. Whether a young person lives in a big city or a small town, the project aims to give them a place to go for information and support. Through SAYouth Mobi, young people can register for free on the network and begin to reek the benefits of this one-of-a-kind organization.
There is a national network of mobile operators at 127 labor centers and NYDA centers in all nine provinces that offer zero-rated access to this mobile site. After registering and creating a profile, you are able to view and access opportunities for earning and learning. This platform lets you view and access opportunities from various sources.
The network provides proactive support through multiple channels, such as face-to-face contact, WhatsApp, and a toll-free phone hotline, to help young people and school leavers on their journey to employment.
The school assistant initiative is one of the most popular which provides opportunities for those aged between 18 – 35 years to apply for positions usually for a period of four months, a stipend is usually offered each month if successful getting the position.
Importance’s of SAYouth Mobi
SAYouth Mobi is important for several reasons. Here are a few:
1) Addressing Youth Unemployment: SAYouth Mobi addresses the issue of youth unemployment in South Africa, which is a critical problem. The platform offers opportunities for training, skills development, job matching, and career guidance, which can help young people access employment or create their own opportunities.
2) Enhancing Youth Development: Besides job opportunities, SAYouth Mobi also offers mentorship, coaching, community engagement, and personal and professional development resources. These services help young people enhance their skills and competencies, which can prepare them for the job market and increase their chances of success.
3) Encouraging Entrepreneurship: SAYouth Mobi provides information on entrepreneurship and starting a business, which can inspire and encourage young people to take the initiative and create their own businesses.
4) Promoting Inclusion and Diversity: SAYouth Mobi is accessible to young people from different backgrounds, locations, and demographics. Therefore, it promotes inclusion and diversity, giving all young people an equal chance to access opportunities and achieve their goals.
In sum, SAYouth Mobi is a valuable platform that addresses youth unemployment and enhances youth development, entrepreneurship and diversity.
Let’s take a look at how you can register, how you can login as well as a few key facts you need to know before signing up for SAYouth Mobi.
How To Log Into SAYouth Mobi
To access SA Youth Mobi, you need to follow the steps below in order to login:
- Log in at sayouth.mobi/Home/Login.
- You will need to enter your South African ID number or Username.
- Put in your password.
- Log in to your dashboard by clicking Login.
How To Register For SAYouth Mobi Network
You will need to join the network before you can apply for opportunities on the site. You may find yourself answering some very personal questions. Because of this, SA Youth Mobi aims to connect you with opportunities that make sense for where you live currently, how you want to grow in the industry you choose and make the process quicker and easier when you do get these opportunities.
To register on SA Youth, you want to follow the steps below:
- To join, go to sayouth.mobi/join.
- After that, you have to click the “I’m ready to join” button.
- Complete the registration process by filling out your personal details and contact information.
- You must complete all questions after you have registered and accepted the terms and conditions of the programme. The process takes about four minutes.
- Once you have answered all the questions, a selection of opportunities will be displayed near you.
- Apply for an opportunity you are interested in by clicking on it.
- Add information such as educational qualifications and work experience by clicking on the profile icon.
A South African identity document such as a citizen passport, permanent resident card, or refugee number will be needed. If you do not have a postal code, you need to have a valid work permit. If you do not have a valid work permit, you cannot apply for SAYouth Mobi at the moment.
There is a possibility that you have already registered with SA Youth, Harambee, or Tshepo 1Million. You will need to go back to the Login page and enter the ID number and password you have already created.
See also: Teachers assistant application
How To Reset Your SAYouth Mobi Password
Follow the steps below to reset your SAYouth Mobi Password.
- Log in to SA Youth Harambee.
- You can reset your password by clicking “I forgot my password”.
- Select the option to reset your password;
- Security questions (Tick this box if you have already supplied security questions).
- If you reset via SMS or email, you will receive a unique URL and not a temporary password.
- The unique link will automatically reset your password when you click it.
- Your new password will then allow you to log in.
More details about SAYouth Mobi
- There is no charge for joining the single network. Having access to the features and benefits of the network will never be a pay-to-play proposition.
- Also, 100% data-free is the SAYouth Mobi site, https://sayouth.datafree.co. Youth can access this site and experience opportunities on their phones, laptops, and tablets without worrying about data usage.
- SAYouth is open to anyone aged 15 to 34.
- In order to register, you must be South African or provide a Refugee ID number.
- Young people can immediately access the SAYouth Mobi site after it goes live.
See also: SASSA Online Application process.
SAYouth Mobi Contact Details
Below are contact details of SAYouth Mobi:
SAYouth Mobi website: https://www.sayouth.mobi/
SAYouth Mobi Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAYouth Mobi Telephone: 0800 727 272
You can also follow SAYouth Mobi on their social media pages for updates and more information: