Disable or Delete SAYouth account. SA youth account may be deleted by using different ways such as SA Youth website, sending an official email or by using mobile Application. On this article, we are going to show each method/way which will help you to Disable or delete your SA Youth account.
Things to note before you delete SAYouth Account:
- You won’t be able to use their services.
- Your account will permanently deleted.
- Sayouth won’t be able to recover any of your data after you permanently delete your account.
Methods you may use to Delete Sayouth Account
You may delete SA Youth Account through the following methods:
How to delete SAYouth account using Web
This is the simplest way to delete your SAyouth Account. You need to have any device which support internet access then follow below steps to delete your Sayouth account permanently.
- Visit official website of Sayouth.Mobi
- Log in by filling your “username” and “password“
- After login, Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Settings
- Then click Account
- Select the Delete Account option
- Re-enter your username and password on the next page.
- Click on Continue.
NOTE: Once you complete above steps, Your SA Youth account will be deleted after 30 days and you’ll have the option to reactivate the account before it’s permanently deleted.
How to delete SAYouth Account Using SA Youth App
- Log in to Sayouth App by using your mobile
- Click your profile Placeholder and select Settings from the menu
- Below your username, select Account
- Click Delete Account
- Read the messages and select Delete
- You might be prompted to re-enter your password and then you can click the deactivate button the last time after which you uninstall the app from your phone.
Deactivate by using email to Support centre
You can delete your account without logging in or using the password is to send an email that you want to close your account, here is how you can achieve that:
- Scroll to the Help & Support Centre and you’ll see the support email address
- Then, write a message telling them what your issue is and why you want to delete your account
- Then press Send.
Remember to reset your SAyouth Mobi password, if you forgot it inorder to access your account before you proceed with above methods.