SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application 2024, SA Youth Teachers Assistant Application form 2024, teaching assistant jobs are interesting topic this season for South African youths. If you are looking for them, you are in right place where you will know how to apply for SAYouth Teacher Assistant for the year of 2024.
All applicants are invited by Department of Education to apply for Educators Assistant Application Programme 2024. Apply Now SA Youth Teacher Assistant.
SA Youth Teachers Assistant 2024 General qualifications.
The following are qualifications for those who wish to do SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application must have the minimum of a matric certificate, but preference will be given to those who hold tertiary education qualifications, especially in Education.
NOTE: Those who applying for positions as General School Assistants do not need a matric certificate.
Other Qualifications For Phase 4
Below are other qualifications For SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application 2024:
- Youths between the ages of 18 and 34 years old when they apply
- Youth must live within a 5 km radius of the school (or 30 km radius if it is a small, micro or farm school)
- Education Assistant (EA) must have a Matric qualification
- General School Assistants (GSA) do not need a Matric qualification
The recruitment drive for the PYEI-BEEI will run as follows:
- Registration is currently open through SAYouth.Mobi.
- Advertisement period will take place from the 5th of September 2023 until the 16th of October 2023.
- Applications period will open from the 26th of September 2023 and run until the 16th of October 2023.
- Starting dates regarding placements of those who have successfully secured a teaching/general assistant position will take place in 2024.
Only those who fall within the stipulated age range may apply by using a link below. If you have already participated in one of the previous Phases, you may not apply again.
- Certified copy of your ID, refugee ID or work permit, as well as matric certificate if it is required.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV), and a reference letter from your former school, a counsellor, your local chief, a church leader or a previous employer.
- You’ll need to submit a declaration letter confirming that you’re not employed, training, studying or receiving some form of income or grant.
- And finally, you’ll also have to submit a Police Clearance Certificate within two months of taking up your post as a teacher’s assistant.
How to Apply for SA Youth Teachers Assistant Jobs 2024 in South Africa.
To Apply for Teachers Assistant jobs CLICK HERE
- Go to https://sayouth.me/DBE and select your province
- Complete all the required fields.
- Search for the school that is closest to you.
- Check that all the information you’ve provided is correct, and click ‘Submit’
SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application
If you forgot your your SAYouth Mobi pasword Click here to reset.
REMEMBER: For Successful Candidates,Interviews will be conducted during November and December of this year.
For more details about SA Youth Teachers Assistant Online Application visit SAYouth.me/DBE or drop your comment below and we will respond within 24 hours.