TUT Online Application form 2023/2024. Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online Application form for both Postgraduate, Bachelor’s, undergraduate, Master’s degree. On this article you will get full information about Tshwane University of Technology TUT Online Application 2023/2024 and admission procedure for both South African students and international students into Undergraduate, PhD, Postgraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificates Courses at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT).
Special Announcement from Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
TUT has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today
TUT Application Deadline 2023
TUT Online Application 2023-2024 academic year will be closed on 30 November 2023 for all Undergraduate, Master’s degree levels. All applicants wanting to apply online at TUT Admission 2023 must visit www.TUT.ac.za for more information and all qualifications of application process.
On TUT website you will able to download TUT Prospectus 2023 in pdf format, TUT Undergraduate Application Form 2023 pdf. TUT Postgraduate Prospectus 2023 pdf download and available TUT Courses.
Required documents for TUT Application
- A copy of valid ID number (South African students) or Passport number (International students)
- A copy of your High School Certificate (Senior Certificate or Senior National Certificate)
- A copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree
- You must have Internet access.
- You must have a valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- You must have your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
TUT Application Fee 2023
For those who wish to apply at Tshwane University of Technology are required to pay application fee of R115 for Online applicants and R185 for hard copy applications when you receive your student number from TUT.
Note that this application fees are not refundable when paid even though you decide not to study through TUT or if you don’t qualify for admission. You are to use the student number you receive from University of South and the application fee reference number (STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030).
TUT Online Application form 2023/2024 | Tshwane University of Technology
How to apply at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Online
- Visit the application website: https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/gen.gw1pkg.gw1view
How to apply at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) Physically
- Visit a TUT Campuses Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays
NOTE: Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
For More Information Visit Official Tshwane University of Technology website via https://www.TUT.ac.za/ on which you will find full information you need about TUT Online Application.
Check other SA Online Application here.