The Knec examiners portal is online platform used by examiners contracted by the Council to mark the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations. It’s address is (https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke). This article explains how you can access the Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) examiners portal and how to download the marking invitation letter.
How to Login to the Knec Examiners portal
To access Bomet University College (BUC) Student Portal, please follow these steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Go to the official website of the Knec Examiners portal which is https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke
- On the login page, you will be prompted to enter your username and your password.
- Enter your username and your password correctly.
- After entering your credentials, click on the “Log In” button.
- You should now be logged in to Knec Examiners portal. You can navigate through the various features and services mentioned earlier by clicking on the relevant tabs or links on the platform.
How to download your Knec marking invitation letter
You can download your KNEC-marked invitation letters via a different process. Simply adhere to the instructions below:
- Enter this address into your browser (Chrome, Opera, or Google): https://cp.knec.ac.ke, or click the link.
- To proceed, click “CLICK HERE TO PROCEED” in the next window.
- After entering your password (TSC No.) and user name (ID No.), click “Log in.”
- After logging in, choose “ACCEPT OFFER.” “Your offer acceptance has been saved” will be the notification that appears on your window or screen to indicate that the offer has been recorded.
- Click “DOWNLOAD YOUR LETTER” to download your marking invitation letter.
- After that, you can store your letter locally or print it.
For any assistance on how to log in to the Knec Examiners Portal, click here to download the user manual.