Kisii University E-learning System Portal Login refers to the online platform provided by the Kisii University for its students. It is a centralized online system where students can access various academic and administrative resources related to their studies at Kisii University.
How to access Kisii University E-learning System Portal Login page
- Open your web browser and go to the https://elearning.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/login/index.php
- On the login page, you will typically find fields to enter your username or email and password.
- Once you have entered your username and password, double-check that they are correct, and then click on the “Login” button.
How to reset forgotten Kisii University E-learning System password
If you have forgotten your Kisii University E-learning System password, you can follow these steps to reset it:
- Visit: https://elearning.kisiiuniversity.ac.ke/login/index.php
- On the login page, you should see an option such as “Forgot Student Number”. Click on that option.
- You will be directed to a new page or form where you will need to provide some information to verify your identity.
- Choose an identification type and supply the relevant information in order to be identified on the system.
- Choose either to submit your username or your email address to reset your password.
- An email will be sent to your email address, with instructions how to get access again.
Kisii University contact details
For more details about Kisii University E-learning System Portal Login, use below Contact details to communicate with Kisii University help desk:
Address: P.o Box 408-40200, Kisii. KENYA.