RITA Birth Certificate Verification Number is the number which found on certified copy of birth certificate which used for HESLB Loan Application. On this article we are going to explain on how you can get Verification Number which will enable you to proceed with loan Application process.
Features of Birth Certificate Verification Number
- This is unique number, means everyone has different number.
- This number found online after RITA verified your birth certificate.
How to get RITA Birth Certificate verification number For HESLB Loan Application.
Below are steps which will help you to get your Certificate Verification number for HESLB Loan Application:
- Step 1: Login to your eRITA Online Account
- Step 2: Click on birth services
- Step 3: Click on Birth Verification
After those steps, Go to List Of Paid Application then Click print “written in Red Color” as you can see below
After click print you will get your information as shown below, that arrow shows your “RITA Birth Certificate Verification number” that you will use to apply for loan.
Thank You for visiting our website, for any comment about this topic please let us know and we will respond immediately. Share this article with your friends.